Fuel Pumps For Lexus V8
Welcome to Fuel Pumps For Lexus V8 engines, your source for the 300LPH Denso 1020 Fuel Pump. This universal fuel pump will fit most import and domestic vehicles. If you can mount it somewhere your gas tank and wire it up to around 9 to 14 volts then your good to go. The fuel pump is usually mounted on the existing fuel sending unit (fuel pump holder) with the included filter as low in the tank as possible.
Fuel Pump Weight: 2lbs
The Denso 300LPH high pressure fuel pump is the Toyota or Lexus fuel pump for the 93-97 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. It is used as a popular universal fuel pump upgrade for automotive performance enthusiasts. Supports up to 800HP. You do not have to upgrade any components of your fuel systems to adapt to this pump since the overflow of fuel is sent back to the engine by the fuel pressure regulator via the fuel return line, which cools down engine components and your gas tank. This auction includes fuel pump, hose, clamps, and filter allowing for an easy install on most import and domestic vehicles including but not limited to the Skyline, 240sx, Civic, CRX, Integra, Eclipse, Supra, 350Z, AE86, GTI-R, Celica, MR2, 300ZX, Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, etc. We consider this to be a very universal fuel pump setup which replaces your existing OEM or aftermarket (Walbro) fuel pump in it’s same place inside the gas tank.
- 510 LPH @ 10 PSI @ 14 Volts 7.7 Amps
- 470 LPH @ 20 PSI @ 14 Volts 8.3 Amps
- 430 LPH @ 30 PSI @ 14 Volts 8.9 Amps
- 390 LPH @ 40 PSI @ 14 Volts 9.5 Amps
- 350 LPH @ 50 PSI @ 14 Volts 10.5 Amps
- 305 LPH @ 60 PSI @ 14 Volts 11.5 Amps
- 258 LPH @ 70 PSI @ 14 Volts 12.5 Amps
- 200 LPH @ 80 PSI @ 14 Volts 13.5 Amps
- 140 LPH @ 90 PSI @ 14 Volts 14.2 Amps
- 320 LPH @ 30 PSI @ 12 Volts 7.3 Amps
- 273 LPH @ 40 PSI @ 12 Volts 8.3 Amps
- 225 LPH @ 50 PSI @ 12 Volts 9.3 Amps
- 180 LPH @ 60 PSI @ 12 Volts 10.4 Amps
- 120 LPH @ 40 PSI @ 9 Volts 7.1 Amps
In a majority of cases, it does not hurt to install high pressure Fuel Pumps For Lexus V8 into a non-performance vehicle because most of the fuel sent towards the engine is unused and get sent right back to the fuel tank through the vehicles fuel return line.
All Denso fuel pumps from us are brand new, in stock and ready to ship.