High Tention Cables
HIGH TENSION CABLES INSPECTION
High tension cables can cause misfire if moisture enters the plug tubes when washing the engine. Ensure they are dry and have the correct resistance value.
- REMOVE HIGH-TENSION CORDS.
- INSPECT HIGH-TENSION CORD RESISTANCE.
- Using an ohmmeter, measure the resistance.
Maximum resistance: 25 K ohms per cord
- If the resistance is greater than maximum, replace the high-tension cord.
- REINSTALL HIGH-TENSION CORDS.
We can supply our customers a new set of High tension cords if you find that yours are faulty. Visit our site at www.lexusv8.co.za for your order.